This isn’t your ordinary ice cream! It has star superfood ingredients like beetroot and cacao which go together like pb and j! They both offer tremendous cardiovascular health benefits. This ice cream tastes so rich and decadent, and nobody will ever guess that you sneaked veggies into your dessert! This is also a Gluten-Free, Vegan, and refined sugar free recipe.
Get your veggies with your dessert!! Cacao and beetroot go together like pb and j!! We combined them in both the ice cream and the sauce and topped it off with chopped up cherry @squareorganics ?! RED VELVET ICE CREAM 1 can full fat coconut milk 4 tbsp cacao powder 4 tbsp maple syrup 2 tsp vanilla 1 1/2 tsp @super_beets Original powder 1/3 cup @enjoylifefoods df chips Mix all ingredients except chocolate chips in blender until well combined. Pour into ice cream machine. Add chips either when machine prompts you to do so or 2/3 of way through blending cycle. CHOCOLATE SAUCE for ice cream 1/4 cup cacao powder 1/4 maple syrup 1/4 cup coconut oil 1/2 tsp @super_beets Cherry powder 1/4 tsp cinnamon 1 tsp vanilla bean paste pinch sea salt Melt coconut oil. Then whisk ingredients together in a small bowl. Sauce will harden as it sits and may be reheated for later use. #cacao #chocolatesauce #beetroot #dairyfreeicecream #icecreamlover #dessertporn #healthydessert #squarebar #superbeets
Red Velvet Ice Cream
- 1 can full fat coconut milk
- 4 tbsp cacao powder
- 4 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 tsp SuperBeets Original powder
- 1/3 cup dairy free chocolate chips
Chocolate Sauce for Ice Cream
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 1/4 maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp SuperBeets Black Cherry powder
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- pinch sea salt
For Red Velvet Ice Cream
- Mix all ingredients except chocolate chips in blender until well combined.
- Pour into ice cream machine.
- Add chips either when machine prompts you to do so or 2/3 of way through blending cycle.
For Chocolate Sauce
- Melt coconut oil.
- Then whisk ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Sauce will harden as it sits and may be reheated for later use.