- Overnight oats:
- 1 cup of oats
- 1½ cups of coconut milk (any milk works)
- 1 tsp agave
- 2 tsp flax seeds
- 2 tsp hemp seeds
- 1 tbsp (it comes with a scoop) SuperBeets
- Chia pudding:
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 9 tbsp warm water (add more water if you find your pudding is to thick, or less if not thick enough!)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Garnish: fruit, and peanut butter!
- Into a container combine all of the ingredients for your overnight oats, stir well, shut container, and let it marry overnight in the fridge
- Into another container combine the ingredients for the chia pudding, stir well, and let it combine well over night (this can also be done the morning of, just depends on how much like pudding you want the texture to be)
- The next morning you can enjoy these two amazing layers of healthy goodness between some fruits, and peanut butter!