But now that we’ve added our latest product to the mix, SuperBeets Collagen, we wanted to share a bit more about how you can absolutely use all of our SuperBeets products together in a single day if you’d like. In fact, we recommend it because of their unique health benefits.
A SuperBeets for every occasion & health benefit
We designed our line of SuperBeets products to be taken together if you’d like. Here’s a quick recap of each type of SuperBeets currently available:
- SuperBeets is our original circulation superfood. SuperBeets helps support healthy circulation, heart health, and healthy blood pressure levels with the nitric oxide potential of non-GMO beets grown in the U.S.
- SuperBeets Energy Plus is infused with 80 mg. of plant-based caffeine from green tea extract to help promote mental focus and a smooth, heart-healthy energy boost when you need it the most.
- SuperBeets Collagen features high-quality collagen peptides from grass-fed cows that were enzymatically hydrolyzed into low-molecular weight peptides for optimal use in your body to help support healthy skin.
|Green Tea Caffeine||–||✓||–|
|Suggested Use||Do not exceed two 5 gram servings in 24 hour period.||Do not exceed two 5.4 gram servings in 24 hour period.||Do not exceed two 6 gram servings in 24 hour period.|
How to use SuperBeets every day
You can take any SuperBeets at any time of the day – the choice is yours! We know that every body is different, so what works for some may not work for others. That’s why we recommend experimenting the first week or two to see what works best for you.
We have put together a sample daily schedule that we hope is a helpful way to get you started, whether you’re using just SuperBeets or looking to use all of them together. This is just one example. If you’d like more tips or advice, you can reach out to our great customer support team at email@example.com.
Morning: If you’re one of those people that feels a little sluggish after you wake up, now may be a good time to take SuperBeets Energy Plus as a heart-healthy alternative to that second cup of coffee to help promote mental focus and energy to start your day. If you’re already 3 cups of coffee into your morning, then we’d recommend SuperBeets. This way you can check the box early in the day for helping to support healthy circulation and be on your way.
Noon: A healthy alternative to the soda you may have your eyes on, adding SuperBeets Collagen to your lunchtime is a delicious way to satisfy your sweet tooth and help do something good for your skin while you’re at it. It may taste like cranberry cherry fruit punch, but it’s definitely better for you! If you want to get ahead of your 2 pm afternoon crash, this is also a good time to take SuperBeets Energy Plus too.
Pre-Workout: If you’re hitting the gym or the pavement, many of our fans like to use SuperBeets or SuperBeets Energy Plus prior to exercising for an added boost to help them power through their workout. For longer endurance workouts, you could also check out BeetElite.
Evening: As you are unwinding at the end of the day, if you haven’t taken your SuperBeets Collagen for the day, now is great time. Otherwise, you’re likely done for the day unless you’d like to try adding Protein40 to your evening routine to help fight muscle loss. If so, you can learn more about it here.
Extra Tips & Suggested Use:
- If you’d like to take all three SuperBeets at once, you can! We would recommend trying it with a bit more water, closer to 9 to 12 ounces of water than the usual 4 to 6 ounces.
- Please pay close attention to the Suggested Use for each of our SuperBeets products:
- SuperBeets (Suggested Use) – Do not exceed two 5 gram servings in 24 hour period.
- SuperBeets Energy Plus (Suggested Use) – Do not exceed two 5.4 gram servings in 24 hour period.
- SuperBeets Collagen (Suggested Use) – Do not exceed two 6 gram servings in 24 hour period.