This smoothie was created as healthy circulation & energy boost to add to your day, whether it’s for your workout first thing in the morning or after work. I often times find it difficult to workout after a long day at the office. The HumanN SuperBeets powder gives me the energy I need to power me through a vigorous spin class without caffeine! When I am teaching spin I always tell the members participating, “Set your goal at the beginning of class, then by the end of class I want you to surpass that goal!” So basically, I want them to push themselves past where they thought they could go and this smoothie definitely helps get me there! With only six ingredients, it is not only delicious and energizing but very simple to make. Enjoy!
- 1 cup frozen cherries
- 1 cup frozen riced cauliflower
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup coconut, almond or cashew milk
- 2 Tbsp chia seeds
- 2 scoops HumanN SuperBeets Black Cherry
- Place all ingredients in a blender. Blend on high until mixed thoroughly and smooth.
- Pour into a glass and serve immediately.