Refer a friend & get amazing rewards
Refer a Friend
when you refer
a first-time purchaser
Here at HumanN, we believe that People Matter and Performance Matters. Now you’ve discovered our products, it’s time to get social. Invite your friends, family, and followers to try HumanN products and be instantly rewarded with account credit when they make their first purchase. They’ll save $10 off their first order with your personalized link, and when they make their first purchase, you’ll get $10 in account credit too!
Create an account to start
referring and gaining account credit
Frequently Asked Questions
Who can participate in the Refer-A-Friend Program?
Any HumanN customer with an account on the HumanN website (HumanN.com) can participate in the Refer-A-Friend Program. Please note that you can refer only new customers who have not previously made a purchase on the HumanN website – existing HumanN customers will not qualify as a valid referral under the Refer-A-Friend Program.
You can refer as many people as you want! You will earn $10 in account credit for each friend you refer that makes their first purchase on HumanN.com’s website using the personal referral link that you send to them. Each person you refer will also get $10 off their first order on HumanN.com for using the personal referral link. Please review our Terms & Conditions for additional details.
What if the friend I refer purchases via phone or other method?
Currently, only purchases made by your referrals on HumanN.com will be eligible to earn you the $10 referral account credit. Purchases made by referrals via phone, mail order, or other methods besides HumanN.com will not qualify under the Refer-A-Friend Program.
If my referral places multiple orders, how many times can I get credit for them?
Currently, only the first order placed by your referral will qualify you for the $10 account credit.
How do I get started with Refer A Friend?
- Log in to your HumanN Account.
- From the My Account menu, go to Referrals & Rewards
- Share your referral link using the social media icons or with an email message. You can also copy and paste your personal referral link directly into a message or post it on a website, blog post, or landing page. The referral message must clearly state that you are eligible to receive a reward if your friend becomes a new customer of HumanN.
What do my friends need to do so that I can get my reward?
When your friends receive your referral link and click on it, they will be redirected to the HumanN website. In order to receive $10 off their first order for using your referral link, they must first create an account with HumanN on HumanN.com. Once they create an account and place their order on our website, your $10 referral account credit will be added to the Referrals & Rewards section in your account, which you can then apply to future purchases on the HumanN website. Please note that your referral must make the purchase by clicking through your referral link first, so that we can associate the purchase with your HumanN account.
How can I see how many friends I've referred and how many rewards I've earned?
When will I receive my rewards credit after my referral makes their first purchase?
Once your referral has placed a qualifying order and it has shipped, the credit will be available for use in your account section and on the cart or checkout pages. Note you must be logged in to apply the credit.
I haven't received my reward! Who do I contact about this?
Can I refer myself to earn rewards?
No – for a referral to qualify as valid under the Refer-A-Friend Program, it must be a person who has never purchased from the HumanN website before. The referral must sign up for a HumanN account after reaching the HumanN site from your personalized referral link and then place their first order on the HumanN site.
Where can I read the fine print?
Please see our Terms and Conditions for all information regarding the Refer-A-Friend Program.
REFER-A-FRIEND TERMS AND CONDITIONS
HumanN (“we”, “HumanN” or “Company”) is offering you the opportunity to refer friends via a Referral Program (“Program”) offered on the web site HumanN.com (the “Site”). This Program is void outside the fifty (50) U.S. States, Washington D.C., and where prohibited, and is not intended for use by anyone under the age of 18.
1. Binding Agreement. By using the Site or participating in the Program, you are bound by these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) and indicate your agreement to them. All of the Company’s decisions are final and binding.
2. Privacy. The personal information collected, processed and used as part of the Program will be used in accordance with Company’s Privacy Statement, which is available at https://www.humann.com/privacy-policy/.
3. How the Program Works. You must visit the Site, log in to your HumanN account, go to “Referrals & Rewards” from the My Account menu, and follow the on-screen instructions to refer your friends, family members or colleagues (collectively, “Friends” and individually, a “Friend”) to the Program by sending them a referral message. The referral message must clearly state that you are eligible to receive a reward if your friend becomes a new customer of HumanN. If you do not clearly state this, it is a violation of these Terms and may result in your immediate termination from the Program, disqualification from future participation, and forfeiture of any reward owed to you as a result of your participation in this Program. Once you make a referral, you become a “Referrer” and will be provided with a unique referral link (“Personal Link”) that allows both you and your Friend to receive the benefit or reward advertised on the Site if your Friend completes the referral as described in the referral message.
4. Restrictions. Referrers cannot refer themselves or create multiple, fictitious or fake accounts with the Company or participate in the Program as a Friend. No user may use the Program to violate any law, infringe or violate the rights of any third party, or otherwise act in a manner that is deemed harassing, harmful, illegal, hateful, obscene or outside the spirit and intent of the Program. In addition, you may not (i) tamper with the Program, (ii) act in an unfair or disruptive manner, or (iii) use any system, bot or other device or artifice to participate or receive any benefit in the Program. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROGRAM MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE COMPANY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY FEES) TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
5. Valid Referrals. A “Valid Referral” is defined as a FIRST purchase made on the Site by a Friend who arrives to the Site by clicking a Personal Link, creates an account on the Site, and who IS NOT already a HumanN customer. You are limited to one Valid Referral for each new referred Friend; in other words, additional/repeat purchases made by a single referred Friend are not counted as additional Valid Referrals. Referred Friends must make their purchase on the Site – other order methods will not qualify as a Valid Referral.
6. Rewards. By making a Valid Referral, you will receive $10 of account credit to your HumanN account, and your Friend will receive $10 in credit to use towards their first purchase on the Site. These rewards may be redeemed only on HumanN.com.. Restrictions may apply. The reward may be subject to the Company’s terms and conditions. Rewards are subject to verification. The Company reserves the right to delay, cancel, revoke, or prevent rewards in any suspected case of fraudulent use or misuse of the Company’s services or this Program. Unless otherwise stated, rewards have no monetary value and may not be redeemed for cash. They are not transferable and may not be auctioned, traded, bartered or sold.
7. Bulk Distribution (“Spam”). Each Referrer is the actual sender of the referral message and must comply with all applicable laws and regulations (collectively, “Relevant Laws”), including without limitation the CAN-SPAM Act. Referrals must be created and distributed in a personal manner that is appropriate and customary for communications with friends, colleagues and family members. By sending a referral message as part of the Program, the Referrer represents that he/she has the appropriate permission and consent to send a referral message to the recipient(s). Bulk email distribution, distribution to strangers, or any other use of the services described herein in a manner that is contrary to the spirit of the Program is expressly prohibited and may be grounds for immediate termination and further legal action. The Company has no obligation to monitor the Program or any communications sent or received pursuant to the Program; however, the Company may choose to do so and, in its sole discretion, block any referral messages, remove any content, or prohibit any use of the Program. Referrers who do not comply with all Relevant Laws, including anti-spam laws, are obligated to indemnify the Company and its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, consultants, contractors, website providers, and their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives, and agents against any liabilities, costs and expenses it incurs as a results of such non-compliance with the Relevant Laws.
8. Sign-In Credentials. Participants in the Program are responsible for maintaining the confidentially of any sign-in credentials and are fully responsible for all activities that occur through the use of them. Participants agree to notify the Company immediately if they suspect unauthorized access to their account. Participants agree that the Company will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from unauthorized use of their credentials.
9. Right to Cancel, Modify or Terminate. We reserve the right to cancel, modify or terminate the Program, and/or these Terms or any policy, FAQ, or guideline pertaining to the Program at any time for any reason in our sole discretion. Any changes or modifications will be effective immediately upon posting such changes or modifications to the Site, and you waive any right you may have to receive specific notice of such changes or modifications. We reserve the right to disqualify any participant at any time from participation in the Program if he/she does not comply with any of these Terms.
10. Limitations of Liability. By participating in the Program, you agree that you are participating at your own risk and, to the fullest extent permitted under U.S. law, in no event will the Company be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or any other type of damages related to or arising from the Program or your participation in the Program.