A homemade blueberry drizzle recipe that is easy to make and will make a great addition to your next hearty bowl of oats.
- 2 cups fresh or frozen organic blueberries
- 2 tbsp honey (or agave if vegan)
- 1 tbsp fresh squeezed orange juice
- 2 tsp arrowroot powder
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tsp SuperBeets powder
- Put berries, orange juice, and 1 tbsp water in sauce pan and simmer on medium heat until bubbling (approx 7-10 mins).
- Smash mixture to your desired consistency (I like tiny blueberry chunks left over).
- In a small bowl, mix arrowroot powder and other tbsp of water then slowly incorporate into blueberry mixture while stirring.
- Once fully mixed, add super beets powder, stir and serve immediately or put in refrigerator to thicken.
- Use within one week. enjoy!