Peanut butter and chocolate? Definitely a winning combination in our books that @whole30_marissa took to another level with her Buckeye Protein Brownies! We highly recommend the extra peanut butter at the end…because why not?
- 1 cup of HumanN Protein40
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup of Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup of Unsweetened Applesauce
- 1/4 cup of Honey
- 1/4 cup of Water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix all of ingredients together in a bowl
- Pour into an 8 x 8 greased square pan
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes
- Leave plain or top with extra peanut butter when they come out of the oven!