We think that you will be cherry happy with this fabulous Collagen Cherry Smoothie Bowl recipe by Lauren Nolan (@lakeshorelady)! Keep reading to see how you can create your own!
View this post on Instagram
– 1 scoop of SuperBeets Collagen
– 1 banana
– 1 cup frozen cherries
– 1 cup spinach
– 1/2 cup almond milk (or milk of choice)
– 1 tsp chia seeds
– 1/2 cup riced cauliflower, frozen
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth. Add less or more milk depending on how you like it.
- Top with coconut flakes, cacao nibs, buckwheat seeds, or whatever else you like!