Craving a sweet treat? Try out this tasty Collagen Beet Truffles recipe by Kelly Papp (@nurturingbodyandmind) that features our new SuperBeets Collagen!
View this post on Instagram
– 1/2 cup of coconut flour
– 1/4 cup of raw honey
– 3/4 cup of raw cashew butter
– 2 scoops of SuperBeets Collagen
– 1/2 cup of dark chocolate chips (or milk chocolate if you prefer)
– 2 tbsp coconut oil
- Combine everything together in a bowl. Take a tsp or so of the mixture into your hand and roll into a ball. Continue this step until batter is gone and place balls into freezer for at least 30-45 min.
- Melt the chocolate chips over a double broiler. When melted, stir in the coconut oil and let the chocolate cool completely.
- Take out the balls and dip them in the chocolate. Place them back into freezer for another 10 minutes so the chocolate can harden. After 10 minutes drizzle more chocolate over the tops of the truffles (this step is optional) sprinkle fleur de sel finishing salt on each truffle and then finish off with a dust of SuperBeets.
- Store these in the freezer and let thaw for a couple minutes then enjoy!