Black Forest Beet Coconut Butter Cups (keto, vegan, & paleo) are the most fun and delicious homemade Halloween candy you can make with yourself, friends, & kids!
One of the main reasons for starting this blog has been to share healthy, easy candy recipes for you and your loved ones. Even more specifically your kids. There is just too much candy out there that is filled with unhealthy sugar. Now I know I sound like an old Grandma shaking her finger in your face. But it comes with heart. I and my family, and so many people around me have suffered from consuming sugar. Therefore, I LOVE to create, bright, beautiful and tasty candy that won’t make you feel sick after you eat it. Or running to the dentist for a sore tooth, or even running to your doctor due to a high sugar coma, and weak immune system.
These Black Forest Beet Coconut Butter Cups even have good for you ingredients in them. The cups are naturally colored a bright magenta, therefore, no artificial dyes to worry about. Naturally sweetened, no sugar or refined sugars added. Extra nutrients and minerals from the black cherry flavor of SuperBeets beet powder from HumanN.
View this post on Instagram
HumanN SuperBeets Benefits:
SuperBeets is highly concentrated, scientifically formulated to provide optimum levels of essential Nitric Oxide, and clinically researched. Just one teaspoon of SuperBeets, the recommended daily serving, is verified to provide the Nitric Oxide equivalent of three whole beets and helps:
- Promote Nitric Oxide production
- Support healthy circulation
- Support healthy blood pressure levels
- Promote improved natural energy and stamina
SuperBeets: The Circulation Superfood Infographic
I love to use this powder as an easy way to color my treats naturally, I also love that I don’t get all the extra sugar, but I can still enjoy the taste of beets and black cherry. To be honest, cherry has always been one of my top fruits of choice, especially mixed with chocolate.
What You Will Need:
- 1 cup of chocolate chips
- 1 cup of coconut butter
- 3 scoops of HumanN Black Cherry SuperBeets powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of raw monk fruit extract 50%
- Melt chocolate chips in a double boiler (or a pyrex bowl over a pan with boiling water)
- Pour the melted chocolate chips into small muffin cups (i used silicone cups)
- Melt coconut butter in a new clean double boiler, add in 3 scoops of SuperBeets powder and pour into pan. (Optional if you want to add in sweetener, I found the coconut butter to be sweet enough.)
- Pour into pan and freeze!
- Enjoy when they are completely solid!